Monday, April 30, 2012

One Page Dungeon

I have created an entry for the one page dungeon contest (http://campaignwiki.org/wiki/DungeonMaps/One_Page_Dungeon_Contest_2012) called Beloved of Set. It is a jumbled mishmash of Egyptian oddness. I hope that it is interesting at least. It was very difficult to keep to the one page limit simply because I wanted to add more art.

The egyptian hieroglyphs are a substitution. I've probably insulted some long dead pharaoh's mum.

I did not use proper names. The original idea was a convoluted homage to Alan Moore and his magical workings theatre group. The scribe was going to be Alnmur and the priestess Melgeb. In the end I decided It might make it easier to slot the various bits into existing games if there were no names.

Well, the die is cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment