Saturday, April 23, 2011

A-Z challenge: tyrant

VOIRREY: I don't recall exactly why he brought my bed into their room. I told him Gef was safe, but... well, Gef would go on.

REPORTER: Was he an angry man?

                    Pause.

VOIRREY: sometimes.

REPORTER: Price and Lambert refer to there being a lock on the outside of your room.

VOIRREY(quickly): it used to be father's study. He would lock it when he wasn't using it.

REPORTER: How was your father's relationship with  your mother?

VOIRREY: He loved her.

REPORTER: Did he hit you?

                    Silence

REPORTER: Why did you spend so much time out of the house?

                    Silence

REPORTER: Ms. Irving?

***

Monday: U

2 comments:

  1. What a cool use of blogging. I'm enjoying reading. I'm so glad I found you. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Sylvia. I love the name of your blog. I'm off to visit :0)

    ReplyDelete